Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a piece of Primative looking stoneware pottery/JUG!

Customer Question
I have a piece of...
I have a piece of Primative
looking stoneware pottery/JUG! Where can I check it out???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/4/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the jug, a size reference, and the bottom (even if there is no mark there, this shows me the type of clay).