Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

3/3/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This Breitling Chronomat stainless steel watch ref number 808 was made in the late 50's-early 1960's and has a current value of $3200 to $3400 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.