Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Brietling Chromat watch 217012 808 what is the

Customer Question
I have a Brietling Chromat...
I have a Brietling Chromat watch 217012 808 what is the value of this watch. It runs good but is a windup type watch.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/3/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the dial and back case of the watch. The Breitling Chronomat 808 models came with various combinations of case material to include gold, stainless, chrome or gold plated and I need to determine which you have.