Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a sculpture by Prof e pattarino. I am trying to find…

Customer Question
I have a sculpture by...
I have a sculpture by Prof e pattarino. I am trying to find out approximate value. It is a clay replica of the Head of Jesus with the crown of thorns....
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/3/2016
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.

Is there a signature? If so, can you upload a close-up?

I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.

Sincerely,

Jennifer