Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Tudor ***** ***** Bros Inc children's wardrobe it…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Tudor ***** ***** Bros Inc children's wardrobe it may be referred to as an armoire but I was wondering where I could go in NC to get it appraised?

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I've never even met anyone who has ever even seen a child's wardrobe so no matter where I look online I have had no luck after hours of looking to find anyone that knows anything about them or about the Tudor ***** ***** Bros furniture

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 3 days by:
3/6/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.