Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have two (2) landscape watercolor paintings with the

Customer Question
initial RAR (the first R...
I have two (2) landscape watercolor paintings with the initial RAR (the first R is reversed and the three letters are connected. I hesitate removing the paintings from the glass to examine further to avoid damaging the paintings.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/2/2016
Antique Expert: Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Good day my name is*****

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

It would help if I can see images of the painting. One of the whole work front and back plus one of the signature.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.