Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an old print of funeral scene with animals titled…

Customer Question
I have an old print...
I have an old print of funeral scene with animals titled "The Hunters Funeral" also written in French and German.Can you tell me anything about this Lithograph?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
My phone number is ***** 273. 3167. Please call if more detail is needed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/2/2016
Antique Expert: Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Good day my name is*****

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

It would help if I can see images of the print. One of the whole work front and back plus one of the signature.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.

Thank you for offering to make a phone call. To work on this print for you I have to see it. You can send it by email to***@******.*** attention tim in antiques.

Even with a phone call I still need to see what the print looks like.

Please send the images by e-mail to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques. The support staff will froward it to my mail box. Thanks Tim