Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a book: Pictorial of Our War with Spain, by Trumbull.

Customer Question
I have a book: Pictorial...
I have a book: Pictorial of Our War with Spain, by Trumbull White. Copyrighted by K. T. Boland 1898, Freedom Publishing Co.
Generally good condition, front endpaper and first illustration page are loose, but not damaged. Cover is solid and readable, with some apparent water spots on the fabric portion. Shelf wear on the bottom front edges of about 3/8". Leather spine is solid and very readable, with a one-inch diagonal slice in the lower one-third: it is through the leather at its origin, tapers to nothing at the end. he hinges are tight, but the papers on both are split at the seam; front, as described above, and the back paper is merely cracked along the hinge, as if it had been bound too tightly.
Thank you.
Robert Edgar ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/3/2016
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

In the condition as described, the value would be $50 - $60.

Please let me know if I can help further with this item.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I see you have not yet rated/accepted my answer. How can I help you further?

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Jennifer