Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I found a envolpe whick has navial place in jajan I took out…

Customer Question
I found a envolpe whick...
I found a envolpe whick has navial place in jajan I took out paper it was a skitck of suds and planes and very informed of where everything was pa room engine room.sleeping quartets gunnerg etc upon looking closer tha presential seal was on it only see it if held to light envelope only said merry chrismas from earl also wear you seal envolpe there is town and Japan looked upjapan town it is navial station could you help me know if this has something to do pearl habor
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/2/2016
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy tohelp.

In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, bothoverall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.

Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. Youcan find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Please note:

1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research youritem, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between myquestion and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I havesome information for you.

2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive towork through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from theauto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.

Sincerely,

Jennifer