Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

My wife has 2 old wooden chairs. On the back is carved on…

Customer Question
My wife has 2 old...
My wife has 2 old wooden chairs. On the back is carved on one. #139. This chair was made from an old carved pew taken from th church in which Shakespeare is buried in Strathmore on Avon.
The other is the same except the number is #143. We wish to find out if there is a value for these chairs.
Bill ********
**********, NY....part of NYC
)*** *** ****
*********@***.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 4 days by:
3/6/2016
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 2 years ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Can you post a photo of the chairs and the measurements to the chairs. Are the same design and size or different? I look forward to helping you. You may post the photos here within our post or email them to***@******.*** and in the email please put " for ladytanya65" so they can send the photos on to me. The emailing photos can take a day or two to get to me as they will be forwarded on to me. Thank you