Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an antique trivet about 12 inches it was picked up in…

Customer Question
i have an antique trivet...
i have an antique trivet about 12 inches long
it was picked up in berlin in 1945
it has the initials ah stamped on the bottom
is it worth anything?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/1/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.