Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 12 Wedgewood embossed Queens ware It looks like there…

Customer Question
I have 12 Wedgewood embossed...
I have 12 Wedgewood embossed Queens ware It looks like there is an number on the back but I can not make it our. I have had these dishes over 70 years. My mother bought them
from an estate sale
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/1/2016
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

I need a photo of the pattern.

To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.

Do you have a set that serves 12 people or just 12 dinner plates only?

I look forward to your replies.

Kind regards,

Doris