Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I just bought a -Will print (19 of 500 ) of Le Pont Neuf,

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Frank-Will print (19 of 500 ) of Le Pont Neuf, Paris, I like the print but was curious if it had any value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Across the bottom it reads "Paris, Le Pont Neuf, le vent Galaunt et le Jmai De el Horlage " it's hard to read, all in pencil. Also, print number " 19-500 C " Does this help ?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Nothing I can see that would be of any help.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/29/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

You can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.