Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

2/29/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is English canary yellow and silver lustreware bowl made in Staffordshire, England in 1820 to 1840. This bowl has a value of $125.00 us dollars.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.