Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have one oil paintings by Lucius Rossi titled Cooking

Customer Question
I have one oil paintings...
I have one oil paintings by Lucius Rossi titled Cooking Monks. the second is by Lucius Rossi and it is of two monks sitting one drinking from a mug. My father got them in the second world war. (early 1940's)
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/29/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, signatures, writing or labels. I would also like to see the back so I can see frame and canvas construction.

You can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.