Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a 1897 book, Little Friends Childhood(I can'read…

Customer Question
I have a 1897 book...
I have a 1897 book , Little Friends For Sweet Childhood(I can'read the last word, I think it's days. It' illustrated and Boston Lothrop Publishing company is on the front page. The books front has a boy and girl embrassed and kissing. The book is paper and stapled together with six different booklets stapled. There are no page numbers. There are alot of different artist , one of them is Hiram Barnes on The Mosquitoes. There is a poem The HoneyBees by clara doty Bates. The illustrations are in black and white. Another illustration is A chinese holiday -buying the lantern , w. hattherell illustrated.What's it worth?Thank-youKerri
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/29/2016
Antique Expert: Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Good day Kerri my name is*****

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

Your book:

LITTLE FRIENDS For Sweet Childhood Days

Publisher: Lothrop Publishing Company, Boston, 1897.

With chromolithographic illustrations and numerous other B&W illustrations.

Has a current retail value of $40.00 to $50.00.

Thank you for your question.

Happy reading

Timothy Day