Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 3 pieces of Art work done by Der Gara. what is the…

Customer Question
I have 3 pieces of...
I have 3 pieces of Art work done by Ann Der Gara. what is the best way to get them appraised
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/29/2016
Antique Expert: Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Good day my name is*****

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

It would help if I can see images of the art. One of the whole work front and back plus one of the signature.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.