Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Value 24x36 framed work titled Spring Path by Romanella

Customer Question
value for a 24x36 framed...
value for a 24x36 framed work titled Spring Path by Diane Romanella numbered 70-130?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/28/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a limited edition print of Spring Path by Diane Romanello, numbered as print number 70 of 130 printed in this size. This framed piece has a current value of $110.00 retail.

The work is still being heavily printed in other sizes and onto canvas, so it is not a rare piece at this point in time.