Antiques

Connect one-on-one with a verified antique expert who will answer your question

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

More related answers
All antique experts are VERIFIED
The worth of a red eye 66 1912 treadle sewing machine and
Rarewares
Rarewares, Expert Appraiser/Antiques Dealer
the worth of a red eye 66 1912 treadle sewing machine and cabinet the machine is in fair condition and the cabinet is plain with 5 drawers and the top has been refinished … read more
Value of singer sewing machine 1892, model 127, serial
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
value of singer sewing machine 1892 , model 127 , serial 10876005 … read more
I have a sewing machine in an oak cabinet (I think) that is
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
I have a sewing machine in an oak cabinet (I think) that is over 100 years old and still in working condition. The inside states "The Raymond M.F.G. of Guelph Limited m 139807" I recall my mother tell… read more
I have a tiger wood cabinet, 5 drawer that looks like the Singer
AndyR
AndyR, antique expert
I have a tiger wood cabinet, 5 drawer that looks like the Singer cabinets - ornate, no metal the machine is a wheeler & wilson with serial number(###) ###-####& the plate has patent Aug 2nd 92 and D9 … read more
what is the value of a 1907 Singer treadle sewing machine and
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
what is the value of a 1907 Singer treadle sewing machine and cabinet, serial number H1103908 in excellant condition.… read more
I have a 1924 Singer Sewing Machine in excellent condition.,
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
I have a 1924 Singer Sewing Machine in excellent condition., no damage to the oak cabinet, or the paintwork on the sewing machine, cabinet is a 6 drawer version. all parts are in working order. what w… read more
How much is a singer sewing machine year 1913 model #g2986097
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
How much is a singer sewing machine year 1913 model #g2986097 in original oak drawer cabinet worth? I have several attachments, extra belt, original instruction book, extra needles in the original met… read more
what is the value of a singer treadle sewing machine seriel
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
what is the value of a singer treadle sewing machine seriel # XXXXX with accessaris in very good condition… read more
I have a 1939 Singer Sewing Machine with original oak art deco
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
I have a 1939 Singer Sewing Machine with original oak art deco type cabinet, along with original needles and attachments. It is in good condition. I read on another "ask" site that there were only 100… read more
Hello... can you give me the value of a Singer treadle sewing
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
Hello... can you give me the value of a Singer treadle sewing machine..... serial #623556... oak cabinet has been refinished, machine in working order, brass drawer pulls.... drawer locking mechanisms… read more
I recently purchased a SINGER ah965631... it is in an art deco cabinet that is in fair con
S. August Abbott
S. August Abbott, Etiquette consultant
I recently purchased a SINGER ah965631... it is in an art deco cabinet that is in fair condition but the machine still works beautifully. I paid $45 for it and after cleaning found $41 inside. How muc… read more
Singer Treadle Sewing machine #11879046 with a bill of sale
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Singer Treadle Sewing machine #11879046 with a bill of sale dated October 5, 1895. Working order with a complete box of parts. All of the gold decals are legible. Cabinet in perfect shape. The oak may… read more
I want to know the value of a Singer Sewing Machine Model 15.
Will
Will, Executive Director
I want to know the value of a Singer Sewing Machine Model 15. Apparently manufactured in the early 1900s. The sewing machine is made to fold down into the cabinet when not in use. The cabinet is made … read more
I am looking to sell 2 old sewing machines and I am trying
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I am looking to sell 2 old sewing machines and I am trying to get an idea of how much I could be targeting. can you give me some information for a Minnesota Model A sewing machine in good condition. S… read more
What is a Singer model number 66 excellant condition. It has
Will
Will, Executive Director
What is a Singer model number 66 excellant condition. It has some bobbins and needles.Ithink it was made April 2,1915.The value of it?… read more
I have a Singer treadle sewing machine that is over 100 years
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I have a Singer treadle sewing machine that is over 100 years old. It is in working condition. It is different than others I have seen in that it is in a solid oak cabinet with a locking solid oak box… read more
I have an antique singer sewing machine that has singer between
Will
Will, Executive Director
I have an antique singer sewing machine that has singer between the cabinet and the teadle. Any ideas on how old and how much it might be worth? It has all the parts with it.… read more
I was requesting information on an antique sewing machine when
C&A Appraisals (Randi)
C&A Appraisals (Randi), Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
I was requesting information on an antique sewing machine when I got bumped off, the machine is a New Home made by S.M. co in orange mass. #4036074 trademark is called light running with a greyhound d… read more