Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

My mother just pasted and my sister and I got some wedrwood…

Customer Question
My mother just pasted and...
My mother just pasted and my sister and I got some wedrwood items. This is green and has made in england on bottom along with a W tp left of this and on right it has a 21 and under made in England a 59. What does this all mean? We have tried looking this up on internet but really don't have a clue where or what to really look for. Friend told us about your site which they have nothing but phrase for so here we are asking for some guidence, She was 86 and also want to see about and estate sell with someone we can trust. Thank you James Harrington,Houston TX,***@******.***. Again thank you for any help you can give.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/28/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

I think you are saying you have some Wedgwood Pieces in Green, is that correct? The numbers are inventory and factory dating. Are you wanting current market values for these?

Glenda

please. Thank you.
we would like to know around what their worth if anything.
This is a teapot, with cups and saucers. thank you

Can you send me pictures of this?

I am not very good good with computers, I can have my sister sent out pictures to you on line later this week. Really I am just trying to see if their worth anything. Now that we have found this site we will be sending a number of items along with pictures to find out the value if any. Will see my sister later today so just a ball park type price is fine as we will being sending pictures for them with these other items. Thank you Jim
My son and his wife just came over and he is going to take pictures and send there to you in a few minutes.
Have the pictures but not sure how to send
Sorry looks like we are back to square one again. We will figure out how to send pictures at later date. So just a ball park price on these is fine, I understand they won't be exact or anything but will give us some info for sister and to start getting this done, Thank you

Hello

Can you tell me what is on the pieces? What all is in the set?

Teapot has Wedgwood made in England, it has FR or BR to left of this, to right of England is number 24 and to left is a W, and underneath is a number 59. Hope this helps.
Tea cup has wedgwood JH and number 61 on it alond with wedgwood made in England, Saucers have ML and 59 on them along with wedgwood made in England. Thank you.
This wee going to send yu 15 items we would like to find out about and we will have pictures and all info we can get on them for you.Jim

Jim

We do one item per question, if you would like I can do 3 per question for you.

On this tea set, how many cups and saucers and is there a cream and sugar. What is the decoration on the outside of the tea pot?

2 cups and 2 saucers no creamer nor sugar bowl, the decoration on outside of tea pot is trees, flowers, twonmadens with staffs and looks like a husband ,wife and child with sheep and cherubs. Around handle has leaves as well as on teapot spout. Sorry am not to good at this and really wasn,t ready either, please bare with me on first one. Thanks you Jim
We will send pictures on these this week I think I need to make this so you can tell me what its reall worth if anything. Since we have decided to do quite a few items with your company and you have been great. Than youo for your patience and my typing I will give you 5 stars and get items ready now that I have and idea what is needed for this. You have been great. Thank you Jim.Will let you go and do someones who are set for this . See you soon though. JIM

Hi Jim

You are doing fine, I know it can be difficult at first but it will get easier as we go along. Just take good pictures, and pictures of the bottom of things if they are marked, looking things up by marks helps a lot.

.

Look at this does your tea pot look like this.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur