Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Moesle watercolor painting entitled" Gestures"

Customer Question
I have a Robert Moesle...
I have a Robert Moesle watercolor painting entitled" Gestures" measuring 29"X42". It is very allegorical and the figures represent innocence--stupidity of war---religion----These interpretations are in a letter written y Bob to me after I purchased it in Santa Cruz Calif, about a year ago
Could you give me an estimated value of this painting---it is professionaly framed.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/28/2016
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Auctioneer

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising * for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.