Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Identify artist signature c with a vertical line through it…

Customer Question
identify artist signature c with...
identify artist signature c with a vertical line through it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/28/2016
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please send a photo of the signature.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the signature.

To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.

Kind regards,

Doris