Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a beautiful walnut apothacary box, when opened it…

Customer Question
I have a beautiful walnut...
I have a beautiful walnut apothacary box, when opened it displays apothacary bottles, dried up pills, small metal jars with ointments, written leggen in drawer of contents in box. I think written in Italian. Seeking appraisal, have one for 4000. dollars. also has key to lock box. My father had a patient who gave it to him in 1950.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
This box from 1800's
The box is 6.4 inches by 6.4 inches beautiful hardware and handle
2/27/2016
Antique Expert: Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi Maria,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please upload clear pictures of the box taken from all angles, including the interior and the written legend.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.