Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a painting that I found in my grandmothers house,

Customer Question
cannot read artist, its a...
I have a painting that I found in my grandmothers house, cannot read artist, its a unique piece. Where can I send a photo along with artist signature? Thank you for assistance.
Scott Pearce
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/27/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.
You can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.