Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a cream and sugar bowl with a black stamped picture…

Customer Question
I have a cream and...
I have a cream and sugar bowl with a black stamped picture that says New North Bridge Edinboro (which I was told is the American version of Edinburgh). There are no markings on the bottom. I think it is soft porcelain as there are a few black spots? I can see through the bottom easier than the sides. It is painted orange along the top and down about 1/2 an inch. The creamer fits neatly into the "wavy" bowl. I'm just wondering if you could tell me about it and it's worth. Thank you, ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 day by:
2/28/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

I can value these but, I cannot tell you which company made this. There were a few that produced sets like this.

Glenda

Does it cost more to tell me what it is valued at?
Never mind.