Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

20 30 fram of a girl by rembrandt sears of 5 came from

Customer Question
20 30 fram of...
20 30 fram of a
young girl by rembrandt sears of 5 came from Aa/cademy arts out of chicago 1840 n clybourn ave
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/26/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the art, writing and the back.

I sent the pics. Please let me know if you received them. Thank you

They should be in my email by morning.

iam still looking for a answer act. 93056206 id.###-##-#### *****

I use this site just like you do and I have no access to your account or information.

The pictures are not in my email this afternoon. Be sure that you use the same email to send photos that you used to set up your account.

This is a reproduction painting/print of the painting titled Young Woman at an Open Half Door by Rembrandt Van Rijn in 1645. This reproduction wall decor was made by Academy Arts to be sold in furniture and department stores as decoration for the home in the 1970-80's. This piece has a value of $160 to $190 retail value.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

thanks for doing the research into the reproduction...I paid 500 bucks for this years ago...How much is it really worth??? Thank you for your service

It is worth the $160 to $190 that I mentioned earlier based on recent sales of this same piece within the past year. It is not an original piece of art but a print, so it will not go up in value after purchase like a painting or a limited edition print would.

Please do click the stars after you have read this answer.