Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I believe that I may have a document similar to the one

Customer Question
shown on the antique roadshow...
I believe that I may have a document similar to the one shown on the antique roadshow on feb.22 from Charleston s. c. the appraiser was GARY PIATTONI. HOW can I get my document apprasied.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 day by:
2/27/2016
Antique Expert: Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi Joseph,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

We are not affiliated with the Antiques Roadshow.

Please upload clear pictures of your document.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.