Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Capo Diamante tea set from AnnheiserBusch Estate owned by…

Customer Question
Capo Diamante tea set from...
Capo Diamante tea set from AnnheiserBusch Estate owned by Queen Wilhemena
perfect condition - tray ,creamer, sugar teapot
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/26/2016
Antique Expert: Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi Terry,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please upload clear pictures of this tea set, with a clear picture of any trademarks. Also what is there to tie this set to either Anheiser-Busch or Queen Wilhelmina?

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.