Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Price of china teacup and saucer. teacup is flowered inside…

Customer Question
price of china teacup and...
price of china teacup and saucer. teacup is flowered inside and outside
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/26/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the set and of the marks on the bottom. Click send after one photo then repeat rather than loading several at once.