Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

A metal plate, the plate is very heavy and is engraved or…

Customer Question
A metal plate Expert's...

A metal plate

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The plate is very heavy and is engraved or stamped on the back with the word conecticut House, a bird or eagle, the symbol for the sun and the symbol for water. the plate itself appears to have been made by hand

Expert's Assistant: Are you ready to speak with the Antiques Appraiser now?

Sure

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/26/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the plate and the marks on the back.