Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I am trying to identify the artists of these paintings. Any

Customer Question
I am trying to identify...
I am trying to identify the artists of these paintings. Any information you can provide would be very much appreciated.
The flickr link below my name has these images posted, also soliciting help in identifying the artist and/or painting.
These paintings are the property of my good friend, Gunnar Lindahl, who has lived in Colombia, Sweden and, recently, Panama. He thinks he recalls that the first two were purchased by his relatives in Colombia in the 1930's and that the third painting is of a Swedish religious character.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/24921919570/in/dateposted-public/
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 3 days by:
2/28/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Hello

We do one item per question. These will require much research, you would need to take these to an Art Appraiser to have them do research for you, then value these. I can give you a list of appraisers in your area if you would like me to answer the question in this manner. If not then you can find a local appraiser. If I find the appraisers for you, this will be your answer on this, and as such would need to be rated. If this is ok with you let me know where you are located, just a city and state.

Glenda

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello Glenda,
Thank you for your reply. I am not interested in taking this any further, at this time.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't suppose I can have a refund.....?

Hello

Yes, you can, just click the red flag at the top right of the page contact customer service.

.

Or you can call them here:

1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
    thank you very much, Glenda.
    Great House Antiques
    Great House Antiques
    Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur