Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am trying to identify the artists of these paintings. Any…

Customer Question
I am trying to identify...
I am trying to identify the artists of these paintings. Any information you can provide would be very much appreciated.
The flickr link below my name has these images posted, also soliciting help in identifying the artist and/or painting.
These paintings are the property of my good friend, Gunnar Lindahl, who has lived in Colombia, Sweden and, recently, Panama. He thinks he recalls that the first two were purchased by his relatives in Colombia in the 1930's and that the third painting is of a Swedish religious character.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/24921919570/in/dateposted-public/
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 3 days by:
2/28/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

We do one item per question. These will require much research, you would need to take these to an Art Appraiser to have them do research for you, then value these. I can give you a list of appraisers in your area if you would like me to answer the question in this manner. If not then you can find a local appraiser. If I find the appraisers for you, this will be your answer on this, and as such would need to be rated. If this is ok with you let me know where you are located, just a city and state.

Glenda

Hello Glenda,
Thank you for your reply. I am not interested in taking this any further, at this time.

Thank you

I don't suppose I can have a refund.....?

Hello

Yes, you can, just click the red flag at the top right of the page contact customer service.

.

Or you can call them here:

1(###) ###-####/p>

thank you very much, Glenda.
    Great House Antiques
    Great House Antiques
    Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur