Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a lithograph 24/300 by an artist name. It is a

Customer Question
I have a lithograph 24/300...
I have a lithograph 24/300 by an artist name Clark. It is a lithograph of a protrait of an old man. I bought it in Los Angeles, West Hollywood area about 1989. I am looking for some kind of value or at least the artist first name.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/24/2016
Antique Expert: Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Good day my name is*****

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

It would help if I can see images of the print. One of the whole work front plus one of the signature.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.

The above is a non answer. What a rip off of my money.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

That is not an answer. I was asking for images of the work. It is challenging to appraise a work of art without seeing it. Can you send photographs of the lithograph?