Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have five Chasing Legends Plates,Arkle,Mill House,Desert…

Customer Question
I have five Chasing Legends...
I have five Chasing Legends Plates,Arkle,Mill House,Desert Orchid,Red Rum and Golden Miller what is the current value of these plates and would you recommend selling in a specialist auction or on eBay.Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/24/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the plates and the mark on the back of one plate. Do you have the boxes for each?