Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

How much is a JPLimoges 24 inch Wistera flower pot worth…

Customer Question
How much is a JPLimoges...
How much is a JPLimoges 24 inch Wistera flower pot worth circ 1900
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/23/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

While I do know this maker, I will need a photo of the pot and the mark to give you the most complete information. Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.