Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Curio cabinet that was made by the Furnitue Co. it…

Customer Question
I have a Curio cabinet...
I have a Curio cabinet that was made by the Hooker Furnitue Co. it has a grandfather clock type of design. a tag on the back of it says Lot R112 and style 48-435. purchased from an antique sellerand he believes it is circa 1940's ?....Trying to find any info on this piece of furniture....Thanks...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/23/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the cabinet (front and tag, please) so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.