Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I wanted to know if pissasso ever did any painting called…

Customer Question
I wanted to know...

I wanted to know if pissasso ever did any painting called two children

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

On the back of the picture is written Mini Masters Picasso Title Two Children

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Gaylord Bros Inc. Syracuse New York 13201 Stockton Ca 95201

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/23/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a reproduction piece published by Gaylord Brothers of New York and California in the 1970's. It was one of their mini-masters series, a collection of famous paintings reproduced and framed. This is a print of Picasso's Two Children painting done in 1951. This piece you have is valued at $20 to $25.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.