Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Victorian camel back sofa dating from 1800's in…

Customer Question
I have a Victorian camel...
I have a Victorian camel back sofa dating from 1800's in very good shape. What is a range of appraised value for this type of sofa. It has been passed down thru the generations in my family and taken care of and used as the primary sofa in each home.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/23/2016
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please tell me the size of your sofa.

Kind regards,

Doris