Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have what I was told was a celery dish with marking on the…

Customer Question
I have what I was...
I have what I was told was a celery dish with marking on the back that s T&V in an oblong shape. below that it says limoges below that France. It is green with gold around the edge. A nasturium flower pring all over. Is it worth anything. It is really good shape. no chips.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/22/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the piece so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Please add one of the mark or label because the shape of the mark helps with dating the piece.

i don't know how to take a picture and put it on the computer.
thank you for your help. i am not willing to pay any more for the information.

I can still help without pictures. This is a Tressemanes and Vogt Limoges celery dish made between 1882 to 1919. The value is $45.00 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.