Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 2 armoirs that my parents collected. I need to find…

Customer Question
I have 2 armoirs that...
I have 2 armoirs that my parents collected.
I need to find out what they are and value. do you know of an appraiser in the suburbs west of Chicago?
Am I able to send you pictures?
One is a 18th century French 84h-52w-20d. The other is hand painted 84h-49w-20d.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/22/2016
Antique Expert: Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Good evening, my name is***** am an IRS qualified appraiser of fine and decorative art. If you can send me more photographs of the armoires I can help you with the value. You can attach them by using the paperclip icon or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques. Please include images of the interiors.