Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We have a very old set of German books with the name Göthe's…

Customer Question
We have a very old...
We have a very old set of German books with the name Göthe's Werte. 22 volumes. Brown covers. Any idea what they are about and there worth.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 2 days by:
2/24/2016
Antique Expert: Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Good day my name is Tim

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

It would help if I can see images of the books. One of them as a whole plus one of the title page,

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.