Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a print that measures 12"x14" ...the signature in the…

Customer Question
I have a print that...
I have a print that measures 12"x14" ...the signature in the upper left corner says 'leonardo', and a rust colored 'stamp' in the lower right corner , the upper right corner has the number '141 22' . The woman looks like a 'Mona Lisa' design and has 4 smaller light sketches of the woman to the left of the woman. On the back of the print, it has these words on it: DISEGNO N. 183
LEONARDO DA VINCI (1452-1519 )
Figura di donna.
By. VENEZIA. - Accademia
ISTITUTO FOTOCROMO ITALIANO - FIRENZE
Via. G. La Farina, 52
Printed in Italy
and a circle with what looks images of the print on front and the letters 'I. F. I.' inside it.
I would like to know if there may be any value to this print.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/21/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a famous sketch in conte crayon by Leonardo DaVinci entitled Head of a Woman/ or Study for Madonna with the Yardwinder . This is a print that was done in the last 30 years by a publishing company in Italy. This print has a current value of $50 to $60.00 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.