Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a set of Nobility Silverware, Pattern Wind Song. How…

Customer Question
I have a set...

I have a set of Nobility Silverware, Pattern Wind Song. How can I get a value of this

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I know it was my mother's. She was married in 1946. Some of the pieces are still sealed

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

In good condition

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/20/2016
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Sets come in many different sizes.

Please tell me how many people your set serves.

Then I need to know how many pieces each person has.

Finally I need a list of serving pieces. These can add 50% to the value of a set.

Kind regards,

Doris