Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Want to find value of trumeau mirror I found. Moulding is…

Customer Question
want to find value of...
want to find value of trumeau mirror I found. Moulding is definetly handcarved. Mirror is backed with carboard - perhaps been replaced. Frame and painting similar to neoclassical era. Painting mimics greek ruins - monochromatic colors in olive tones
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/19/2016
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please send me a photo of the mirror.

o send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.

I also need the dimensions with the frame and without the frame. Please do not remove from the frame.

Kind regards,

Doris