Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

An original signed oil painting by vickers name curly top…

Customer Question
an original signed oil painting...
an original signed oil painting by vickers name curly top bought at merrill chase galleries in 1978 also a signed bauer oil painting do you know a range of their worth
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/19/2016
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please tell me the full names of the artists.

Then I need the size of both paintings.

Do not remove from the frames but do not include the frames in the sizes.

Kind regards,

Doris