Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a statuette of Jesus that is 12 inches tall. it is…

Customer Question
i have a statuette of...
i have a statuette of Jesus that is 12 inches tall. it is from Italy and it is numbered and signed on the bottom. he is holding his robe open and touching his heart which is gold.his robe is lavender trimmed in gold.He is standing on a round pedestal which is green(grass).the pedestal is ivory trimmed in gold.the condition is very good except for a bit of blue paint on the left side of his robe. is this worth appraising?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/18/2016
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Auctioneer

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with the statue and bottom?
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0