Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a pair of original Gibson Girl drawings from my

Customer Question
Grandmother. Value?...
I have a pair of original Gibson Girl drawings from my Grandmother. Value?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/17/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. You can use the Add Files feature on the screen to add pictures of the art and signatures or you can email them to***@******.*** and be sure to put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line. It usually takes a few hours for the site to forward the pictures to me, so thank you in advance for some patience.