Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We have a large doll collection that fills multiple rooms of…

Customer Question
We have a large doll...
We have a large doll collection that fills multiple rooms of a large home, and really need an onsite consultant who can address multiple issues in the disposition of this collection. Do you have anyone who might be a candidate for such a consulting job? I thank you in advance for your assistance with this matter.
Edward N. Squire, Jr. M.D.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/16/2016
Antique Expert: Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello Edward,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. The task you are describing will require the appraiser to examine your dolls in person. If you would like me to make a recommendation, please tell me where you are located.