Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Ihave a set of Superior China, Bavaria, 22 caratgold. Do you…

Customer Question
Ihave a set of Superior...
Ihave a set of Superior China, Bavaria, 22 caratgold. Do you know its approximate worth.
I think the manufacturer wasHutschenreuther
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/16/2016
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please send me a photo of the marks on the bottom as well as another one of the pattern.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the signature.

Kind regards,

Doris

Are you having trouble with photos?

You might try the following email method -

This is the official explanation of how to send photos via email:

Please follow the directions exactly or they will not get to me.

Send the picture to ***@******.***

In the subject line put " Pictures for˜Doris in Antiques or Appraisals."
.
In the body of the message put, your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with

Just Answer, so they can verify who you are.

This method takes longer because the photos are sent to the Just Answer

techs who must forward them to me. It sometimes takes as long as 24 hours.
.
They will forward them to me and as soon as I get them I will contact you.

Kind regards,

Doris