Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Duck House Heirloom Doll. Mint. In the Box. Name of Doll is…

Customer Question
Duck House Heirloom Doll...

Duck House Heirloom Doll. Mint. In the Box.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Name of Doll is "Brady".

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

N0.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/16/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add a picture of the doll and of the mark (or number on the box) by using the Add Files feature on your screen.