Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an antique chair, it is my understanding that it is…

Customer Question
I have an antique chair...
I have an antique chair, it is my understanding that it is quite old. I don't know where yo bring it to have it appraised. Any Ideas for me, can I somehow post a photo? I'm in Port Charlotte, Florida 33953
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/16/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Can you please send a clear, well-lit image of the underside of this chair.

~Nora

Sure I can send more photos if needed. Thanks
20160216_113641.jpg2016021...jpg20160216_113816.jpg2016021...jpg20160216_093954 (1).jpg2016021...jpg20160216_114105.jpg2016021...jpg20160216_094008.jpg2016021...jpg

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

You have a vintage "Queen Anne Revival Style" chair mixed with Chippendale style and Victorian elements. On today's market, expect to garner $200 - $300 for this at sale.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora